This Website is owned, operated, and held by PT Yelooo Integra Datanet Tbk, (“Passpod”, “Us”, “We”, or “Our”), which furthermore has a brand Passpod and provides services, such as Wifi modem rental, Attractions services and Event tickets. Our website and services are available online through Website: www.passpod.com or mobile: m.passpod.com or mobile application: Passpod for iOS and Passpod for Android, and various kind of accesses, media, devices, and other platforms, whether it is already available or will available in the future.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITION
3. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When you access our online website and/or services that we provide, all of your personal information and data will we collect with the policy below:
- a. By using or accessing our Website, the information is automatically collected and stored in our server and our third party service provider’s server. The information is information about computer or any kind of media that you used, include IP address, operation system, browser that you used, URL, pages, geographic location, access times, and other data related to your computer usage (“Detail IP”);
- b. We collect your Personal Information that you provide to us when using this Site, include but not limited to name, email address, username, password, telephone number, full address, information that used for payment, credit card information (credit card number and expiry date) and other data that we need to make transaction through our website and/or other online services.
4. USAGE OF INFORMATION
- a. Passpod will not sell or rent your Personal Information to the third party. Passpod will use Privacy Information and other data that collected in the Website to provide Services to you, to continually improve our Website and Services, and to contact you in relation to the Services.
- b. The purpose of the usage of your Personal Information or other data is to achieve faster purchase requests, better customer support, and timely notice of new Services and special offers.
- c. From time to time, we also will use your Personal Information to contact you about your feedback of using this Site, to assist us in improving this Site, to offer special savings or promotions to you, where you have agree to receive such kind of communication. If you choose to not receive our notification about special savings or promotions, you can choose to not receive such kind of notification by replying through hyperlink provided in this notification.
5. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- a. Your Personal Information may be shared by Passpod to our affiliate companies. Passpod and/or its affiliate companies may also disclosure your Personal Information to the service providers, suppliers, or third party agents. Third party services include but not limited to: website hosting, data analysis, marketing, processing credit card transactions, and service provisions. In some cases, when you use this Site to get the products or services, we can disclosure your Personal Information to other third party so you do not need to input your information several times.
- b. Passpod, its affiliate companies, and its third party services agents, suppliers, or agents can transfer your Personal Information to whom may be located outside your home country, depends on your location.
6. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- b. Passpod will not guarantee the Personal Information you provide to us safely at any time, so Passpod is not responsible for any losses, damages, costs, and expenses you may suffer or face due to unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information. Any unauthorized use and without your consent and permission shall be your sole responsibility.
- c. Every payment transaction that made by us or our third party payment process providers will encrypted using online encryption technology. You are responsible to keep password and not share it to other third party.
- d. You may immediately notice us if there is any use of your password or account without your permission or any form of violation or threat of security breaches in this website.
7. DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION
- a. When you provide us your Personal Information, please ensure that it is complete and accurate. If you believe that any of your information under our possession contains errors or omissions, please log into your account on the Site and correct the information.
- b. If you wish to correct your Personal Information, but cannot be corrected via our Site, you can send your request to our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes on your Personal Data. On the other words, we have the rights to check the identity of the requester to ensure that he/she is the person entitled to make the data access or correction request.
- a. Cookie is a text file which contains a small amount of information that downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookie enables our system to recognize you when you visit our site and to improve our services to you.
- b. We use cookie for a number of reasons, such us to track your data if necessary to use, track your usage of Site, track your transaction with our partners, compile statistical report on Site activity, remember your preference and generally improve your experience when using a Website.
- c. You can setting your browser to accept or not accept a cookie. However, some of our Site’s features may be working if you delete cookies from your browser. If you non-activate cookies, you may only use Site on a limited basis.
9. APPLICABLE LAW
If you access this website outside Indonesia, the usage of website and service that we provide will be subject and governed by and/or construed in accordance with the law in Indonesia, without affecting any applicable principles of legal conflict.
10. CONTACT US