a. About Passpod
- What is Passpod?
Passpod is travel platform in Indonesia that connects travelers with the local tour, activities, and other travelers need. Passpod provides integrated online booking and payment system. Website and our Services are available through Website: www.passpod.com or mobile: m.passpod.com or mobile application: Passpod for iOS and Passpod for Android.
You can search information of the product that you want, then make a booking, purchase, and simultaneously make online and secure payment through our available payment system and facility.
- What kind of products that you will find in Passpod?
Passpod provides products: Pocket Wifi, Attractions (Attractions, Tour, and Activity), and Event Tickets. Passpod will always make innovations in product developments.
- How to contact Passpod?
If you have questions related to Passpod, please contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to book attractions?
Find activities, tour, and your selected attractions. Choose package, date, and quantity, then click “Book” and continue to the payment page.
- What is Instant Booking? What does the lightning bolt sign mean? What do I do if I don’t receive my voucher?
When you see “Instant” or lightning bolt sign on an activity, it means that when you complete the payment, you will receive booking voucher within 10 minutes. If you haven’t receive the voucher, please check your folder Spam before contacting us. In a rare case, if you haven’t receive e-voucher right after you book an Instant activity, our Passpod Support Team will contact you within 24 hours to help you. For the urgent matters, please contact us through email email@example.com, or call our hotline.
- After I make a booking, how long I have to wait to receive my voucher?
Different activities have different confirmation times that showed in the activities details. Most of the activities are either instantly confirmed (Instant Booking) or confirmed within 24 hours.
- How do I know if my booking is confirmed?
Log into our Website www.passpod.com, click on your profile in top right-hand corner, then select “Bookings” to see your booking confirmation status.
You can also log into Passpod App and click “Booking” to check your booking status.
- What do I get after make a booking?
You will receive an email “Payment Transfer” which indicate the activities you have booked and the total payment you have to make. You can also access your account on website and mobile app.
- What should I do if I have booked attractions but still have not received the confirmation email?
Please check your Spam folder first, then you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline.
- Do I need to print out my voucher, or I can show it on mobile?
Different activities have different voucher policy that showed in the detail activities. If you see “Show on Mobile” on an activity, it means that it can be showed on mobile. So you do not need to waste your money and/or paper to print your ticket.
How to make a payment?
You can choose to make payment using credit card (VISA, Master Card) and bank transfer to Passpod bank accounts which listed on the website.
- Is the payment secure?
We are using the third party secure payment gateway. Passpod does not store any of your confidential information, even if you choose to ‘Save Credit Card Information’. Your credit card details are tokenized, encrypted, and stored securely with our payment gateway, so Passpod has no access to your credit card details.
c. Changes & Refund
-Can I get a refund?
Please check the cancelation details of your selected activities to see whether you are eligible for a refund or not. In the rare case, if your selected activities are cancelled, we will give you the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
- How to change the information about my booking after make a booking?
Please email email@example.com and we will do our best to make the changes for you.
- How to claim a refund?
Please check the cancellation details of your selected activities to see whether you are eligible for a refund or not. Then, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline and we will help you to process your request.
- What can I do with Passpod Travel Wifi when I travel abroad?
Everyone wants to connect to the internet while traveling abroad, because we do not want to have communication problems just because there is no network. Below is the things to do with Passpod Travel Wi-Fi:
- We will always connected with friends and family through messenger and even make a call through Whatsapp Call or LINE.
- If we go traveling with tour, and want to separate from them, we will easily find our destination route we want to go, even if it is in the remote area, with the help of Google Maps.
- Do not need to search for public wifi to only check your email (Especially if you are a Business Traveler).
- You can always exist on social media throughout your journey.
- Find the useful and important information for your trip; such as opening hours of the attractions, museum, public transportation, shuttle bus location, train station, etc.
- Why I have to rent Passpod Travel Wifi when traveling?
Do not worry to travel abroad anymore, because Passpod Travel Wifi will make you stay connected wherever you are.
You can share the connection up to 5 Devices. So, share your Passpod Travel Wifi with your travel buddies! Rent Passpod Travel Wifi now!
- Can I rent only the Wifi devices and use my own SIM Card?
Passpod Travel Wi-Fi is already been setup by our technical team. You can’t use your own SIM card. This is the advantage of our Services – without installation. Without any configuration. Practical, convenient, and easy to use.
- What other things do I get when I receive Passpod Travel Wifi?
The things you will get: Passpod Travel Wifi Devices, Passpod Pouch, USB Charger, USB Cable, Power Bank (availability depends on what type of wifi modem), and Manual Book to help you when using our router Passpod Wifi.
- I am planning to go traveling to more than 1 country, can Passpod Travel Wifi support to several countries as well?
Passpod travel Wifi is a smart device that controlled through a cloud network, which allowed you to access the internet in more than 1 country only with one device Passpod Travel Wifi.
- How much internet quota do Passpod Travel Wifi have per day?
Internet quota that given by Passpod is unlimited. But every country has a reasonable usage limit that is set at an average of 1GB/day. If you use more than the reasonable usage limit, the speed will decrease and you may have a limited access to the Service. For the next day, the modem will refresh itself to 0 usage and have a normal speed 10-20mbps.
- How can I rent Passpod Travel Wifi for traveling abroad?
We suggest you to do online booking with maximum Day-2 before your departure. You can make a booking in our website www.passpod.com and/or mobile application by doing these 3 steps:
- Order: choose your destination, then fill in the start date and end date.
- Delivery Method: Pick up in Soekarno Hatta Jakarta Airport or come to our office, or by courier.
- Payment: Check your total payment and choose payment method.
- How is the calculation of rental fee?
The rental will calculated based on how many days of usage, not how many data you used. If you go to Europe from Dec 1 to Dec 7, you will be charged of 7 days rental fee.
Note: this is not include deposit fee, deposit fee will be returned to customer maximum 5-10 working days after returning router Wifi with the good conditions.
|Date||Rental Fee (Standard Price)|
|Dec 1||Rp 119.000|
|Dec 2||Rp 119.000|
|Dec 3||Rp 119.000|
|Dec 4||Rp 119.000|
|Dec 5||Rp 119.000|
|Dec 6||Rp 119.000|
|Dec 7||Rp 119.000|
|Total Period: 7 Days||Rp 833.000|
- I go traveling to the country that is not listed on the Website, can I still rent it for my trip?
The countries that is not listed on our website is not available for now. However, we will do our best to expand our Wifi to many of your favorite destinations. Please support us!
- Do I need to pay the deposit?
Yes, deposit is paid when you make a booking and will be returned 5-10 working days after Passpod Travel Wifi is returned with the good conditions.
- Can I make a sudden booking?
If you want to make booking less than 2 working days, please call our hotline.
c. Changes & Cancellation
- How can I change or cancel my booking?
You may cancel your booking at the latest Day-5 before departure and will be charged for cancellation fee Rp100.000 which will be cut from the amount that have been paid and returned from the bank account you mentioned when make a booking.
- My travel plans is already change and I need to make a change in my booking. What should I do?
NOTIFICATION MORE THAN 5 WORKING DAYS
No sanction applied if the notification is informed more than 5 working days before your departure.
NOTIFICATION LESS THAN 5 WORKING DAYS
You will be given a fine if notification made within or less than five working days before your departure.
- Is there any user guide to explain about how to use Passpod Travel Wifi?
Yes, the manual book will be inserted to every Passpod Travel Wifi package to help you connected when traveling abroad.
- How to connect for the first time?
Disable the update or automatic update to prevent excessive data consumption.
Turn on Passpod Travel Wifi, wait for about 5-10 minutes, Passpod Travel Wifi will search for network so you can connect to the intenet.
- Activate the Wifi function on your devices (mobile phone, laptop, tablet, etc.)
- Find and choose your network name (SSID) that showed on your screen of your Passpod Travel Wifi.
- Input your password to your devices.
- Connected to internet.
Note: SSID and password are available on your screen of Passpod Travel Wifi. The connection speed may different, depends on the infrastructure of network in that country.
- Can device non-4G connected with 4G router?
Yes, as long as your device has Wifi facility and connected to Passpod Travel Wifi. 4G refers to the local operator’s connection speed that is routed when the user access the internet.
How many devices can I connected to the router at the same time?
This depends on the type of Passpod Travel Wifi and your country destination. You can connect up to 5 devices (on average) at the same time.
- How long is the connectivity between Passpod Travel Wifi and devices?
Network coverage is approximately 10 meters in radius without walls or buildings.
- How long is the battery endurance power of Passpod Travel Wifi if fully charged?
Average battery life is about 5-6 hours, depends on how many devices are connected, data consumption, and the condition of radio waves.
How can I fixed if there are problems of Passpod Travel Wifi?
Try to restart Passpod Travel Wifi by turn it off and turn it on again, or reset by pressing the home button beside the screen of Passpod Travel Wifi.
you still have problems to connect the network, please take a photo of your Passpod Travel Wifi’s screen and send it to our customer service through WhatsApp, and our team Customer Service will help you.
e. Receive & Return
- How can I return Passpod Travel Wifi after usage?
When you make a booking through website, you can choose the Receive and Return method. Below is the 3 options you can choose:
- Receive and Return the Modem in Soekarno Hata Jakarta Airport
- Receive and Return the Modem by courier
- Receive and Return the Modem to Passpod office that addressed at Ruko Roxy Mas Blok C2 No 37 Jakarta Pusat
- Is there any fine fee if I’m late in returning or losing it?
LATE IN RETURNING
If you are late in returning more than 2 days, you will be charged for a fine based on the price of your chosen destination.
For example: Your trip to Japan start from the date 1st-15th, so no later than 17th you have to send the return proof. If on the 18th you have not sent the return proof, the calculation of fine will be started based on Japan Wifi rent price per day.
DAMAGE OR LOSS
If the router device you rent is damaged or loss, below is the fine fee you have to pay:
|Damage or Loss from:||Fine Fee|
|Router Passpod Travel Wi-Fi||Rp 1.750.000|
|Passpod Pouch||Rp 50.000|
|Power Bank||Rp 100.000|
|LCD for Uroaming Modem||Rp 300.000|
|Data cable for Uroaming modem||Rp 50.000|
|Data cable for Ucloud modem||Rp 25.000|
|Travel charger for Ucloud modem||Rp 25.000|
|Ucloud series cable||Rp 25.000|
If you make a WIFI Passpod payment using GO-PAY and OVO you will not be charged for a deposit (FREE Deposit). However, if there is a damage or loss, you will be charged in accordance with the table above.
How to book events ticket?
- Visit passpod.com website or open Passpod mobile app and select the Event service. Choose the category you want, enter the desired number of tickets, click "Buy Ticket", complete your personal information and continue to the payment page.
How long do I have to wait to get my voucher after making payment?
- Voucher is sent instantly through email that has been registered.
How do I know if the booking has been completed?
- Completed booking is marked with received "Ticket Ready" email from Passpod.
b. How to exchange voucher
How to exchange voucher?
- The procedure for exchanging tickets depends on the type of received voucher. Some vouchers are required to have an exchange for physical ticket. Some vouchers only need to be scanned with the check-in clerk at the intended place. Don't forget to always bring your ID card for verification.
If I am unable to attend to exchange the ticket, can I be represented?
- You can appoint a representative if you cannot attend. Representative who come on your behalf must submit:
- Printed E-ticket
- Power of Attorney (POA) signed stamp by the principal and the acting person. Several promoters provides POA template but some are not. If POA not provides by the promoter, POA must be made by the acting person who wants to enter the intended event. POA provided by the promoter will be shared by Passpod within D-2 or D-3 before the event, along with the guideline for exchanging e-tickets into a wristband.
- ID Card/ Driving License/ Passport of the representative.
- ID Card/ Driving License/ Passport according to the name printed on the e-ticket.
c. Changes & Refund
If the name is incorrectly written or does not match with the ID card, what should I do?
- Changes to personal data information can be made in 1x24 hours by contacting our CS at email email@example.com
My ticket is not used yet, can I get a refund?
- All tickets cannot be canceled and cannot be refunded.
Can I change my arrival date?
- Date changes or revisions cannot be made. We recommend that you confirm the date of arrival / use of the ticket before placing an order.
- What is Travel Insurance?
Travel insurance is a short-term insurance product and for the purpose to cover the financial loss that might happen during our trip.
- What are the insurance cover?
Domestic Travel Insurance
- Self-injured risk
- Medical expenses due to accident
- Repression expense (corpse return) to original city in Indonesia
- Baggage delay with minimum of 6 hours (Max compensation)
International Travel Insurance
The insured will compensate due to accident or death.
Inconvenience while travel
The matter that will be compensate are
- Baggage and personal treasure loss / damage
- Baggage delay
- Trip delay
- Deposit loss and trip cancelation
- Reduction trip duration
- Flight hijack
- Document loss
- Nonconformity of flight connection
C. Medical service and compensation
The matter that will be compensate are
- Medical expenses because of sickness or accident
- Continuation treatment
- Repression and evacuation medical emergency
- Visitation trip
- Child repatriation cost
- Daily cash compensation
- Overseas burial cost
D. Guarantee of repayment
The matter that will be compensate are
- Legal responsibility to third party
- Emergency call cost
- House protection
- Cost of personal risk for transport rental
- Compensation for golf
- Candidate Terms & Condition ?
- Candidate age that can be guarantee :
- Adult: 17 to 80 years during the trip.
The amount of compensation for the candidate above 70 years old only 50% from the compensation maximum value
- Children: 1 to 17 years old
- Adult: 17 to 80 years during the trip.
- Candidate need to have personal identification card (KTP, KIMS, or KITAS)
- Trip should start from Indonesia
- Candidate is in good health physically and spiritually as well as the purpose is not to get medical care
- How to claim?
- Reporting claim for insurance can be done as soon as possible or maximum 3x24 hours after the incident that cause loss.
- Claim can be report through call to 021-5050 777 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the claim form which will be given and completion document needed corresponding with the type of claim proposed. Claim form attach.
- Completion document need to be receive by Guarantor maximum at 90 (ninety) days from the incident that cause loss. If within 90 (ninety) days from the incident Guarantor has not yet receive the complete document, the claim is consider expired and will not be process further.
- If the claim is accepted, then the claim will be process maximum 14 (fourteen) working days after the document is complete given to Guarantor.
7. Passpod Wifi Package FREE DATA 10GB
- What is Passpod Wifi Package FREE DATA 10GB?
Currently Passpod not only for rental modem wifi, but also sell modem wifi with Bonus 10GB data (T&C applied). Passpod Modem Wifi that we sell provide the best solution for your internet data to prevent expensive roaming and the complicated of buy and use local SIM Card.
- What are the benefits if I buy Passpod Wifi?
Bonus 10 GB data (T&C applied).
Terms & Conditions:
- Data 5GB for countries: Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, and USA
- Data 5GB for outside countries: Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, and USA
- Data active 6 months since the purchasing date
- Can be used for some countries as long as the quota is still available.
- Please confirm your destination country and usage date (start & end date) to Passpod CS.
1 year Warranty (see point C)
- What are the features of Passpod Wifi?
- High Speed 4G LTE: download up to 150Mbps and upload up to 50Mbps*
- Sharing Connection: can connect to 5 devices
- Practical: connection to 60+ countries while traveling without pay roaming or buy local SIM card.
- Top up daily data via Passpod website, Passpod app, or Passpod Store in Marketplace
- Highest connection speed
- How is the specifications of Passpod modem wifi?
- Speed: 4G LTE
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G & 5GHz
- LCD Screen: 1.54 inch, 240x240 px
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer 3000mAh
- Active Usage Time: up to 12 hours
- USB Type: Micro USB
- Dimension: 85x85x20.6 mm
- Weight: 110 gr
- Passpod Wifi can be used in which countries?
- Asia: China (Mainland), Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, India, dan Nepal
- Europe: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
- Middle East: Egypt, Israel/Palestine, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE
- North America: Canada, USA
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- How to buy Passpod Wifi?
Open website passpod.com or Passpod apps, and select “Shop”. Then, select category “Travel Accessories”, and choose product Passpod Travel Modem Pocket WiFi 4G LTE - Wireless Hotspot Free 10GB. Input the quantity of modem, click “Buy Now”, fill in your personal data and continue until the payment page.
- If I want to extend the usage of Passpod Wifi, what should I do?
Passpod Wifi can be used to add day while traveling or start activation when you plan to travel to the countries that are connected by Passpod.
How to activate / add day Passpod Wifi:
- Click Wifi Rental
- Choose Extend Rental Modem
- Enter IMEI number 15 Digit (Printed on the back of Passpod Wifi)
- Choose Destination Country
- Enter Start and End Date in Destination Country
- Click Book Now
- Make a Payment
- How are the provisions and policies warranty of Passpod Wifi?
Warranty Policy only applies to the sales of Passpod Wifi in the territory of Indonesia. If a malfunction occurs during normal use, Passpod Wifi will provide repair service for free during the warranty period.
|Unit Wifi (Include Cable)||12 Months||Spare part component cost and Service Fees|
|Battery||6 Months||Spare part component cost and Service Fees|
- What are the warranty commitment of Passpod Wifi?
- All replacement spare part component and replacement batteries are new.
- The warranty protection for replacement spare part component follows the remaining warranty period of unit wifi or 3 months warranty period since the service date, with the provisions of taking longer warranty period.
- Is there any Warranty Instructions?
- A valid warranty and invoice is a basic guarantee of your rights, please keep it as good as possible.
- If you lose invoice or receipt and cannot provide a copy of valid invoice or receipt, we will do the check first and match the data you provide when making a purchase.
- Some other accessories (for example guidebook, warranty card, box, etc) is not included in this warranty.
- Accessories such as Battery that can cause Wifi to malfunction until cannot operate normally, then may not be a condition for replacing the Wifi unit but you can apply for a battery replacement without replacing the Wifi unit at Passpod Service Center for free during the warranty period.
- All components replaced are the property of Passpod Service Center.
- Why does my official Passpod warranty not valid?
For damage of Wifi unit caused by user error, so the wifi unit malfunctions is not included in the offiical Passpod warranty protection, however still can do paid services. Besides that, below are the things that causes official Passpod warranty is not valid:
- Over the warranty period
- No warranty card and valid receipt, but exception may apply if the customer can prove that wifi is still under warranty
- Wifi damage due to improper use (example: dropping, depressing, liquid exposing, etc)
- Damage and malfunctions due to unavoidable disasters (example: floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning, and traffic accidents)
- Damage due to user does not use and maintain product based on usage instructions, usage at extreme temperature, usage of non-Passpod batteries.
- Natural damage due to daily use (example: buttons, screen, batteries, etc)
- Damage due to demolition and/or repairs outside official Passpod Service Center, modification, rooting, and improper use of the unit.
- If I want to fix Passpod modem wifi, what should I prepare?
When you want to fix wifi, please bring:
- The copy of valid receipt
- Original invoice (proof of purchase and invoice must be completed and stamped by the seller, and may not be changed, otherwise it will be considered invalid)
- The IMEI serial number sticker on the warranty card may not be torn, or the warranty will not apply.
In this case if Wifi is experiencing damp, liquid entry, or modifications that does not support Wifi unit or program, causing other problems after Wifi is repaired that is not the responsibility of Passpod Service Center.