K-ICE (Korea – International Culture and Education) 2019Attraction, Exhibition, Workshop
Get The Best Experience in Korea
K-ICE (Korea – International Culture and Education) is a program created by International Global Network which focuses on culture and education to support youth development in a globalized world. K-ICE delegates are meant to enhance their full potentials in this program by discussing and exchanging ideas to solve sociocultural and educational problems, while building a long-lasting friendship with other participants.
K-ICE is a place for youth to learn about culture and education from various countries, especially South Korea, as well as to prepare themselves for challenges in the future. This program is open to students/youth and learners desiring a short-term program about Korean culture and education.
More Info: http://bit.ly/kicego2019
What Will You Get
- Understands more about South Korea’s education system from experienced people
- Learns directly from South Korea about its history, culture and lifestyle
- Finds new opportunities such as new perspectives, friends and ideas by learning different topics with participants who comes from all over Asia-Pacific.
- Builds a long-lasting friendship with global participants
- Exchanges ideas to solve socio cultural and educational problems with other participants
- Learns other participants’ culture and education system