Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre and Annah Rais Longhouse Tour
Tersedia Hari IniRp 0
Durasi : 5 Jam
Tunjukkan Mobile Voucher
Min 2 pax - Max 6 pax
Cari tiket anda
Semenggoh Wildlife Centre and Annah Rais Longhouse Tour (Wed - Sat)
Rp / pax
Semenggoh Wildlife Centre and Annah Rais Longhouse Tour (Sun - Tue)
Rp / pax
Watch orangutans during feeding hours at Semenggoh Wildlife Centre Interact with indigenous people on a visit to the Annah Rais Longhouse See the human skull collection inside the traditional home of the Bidayuh tribe
- This half-day tour takes you to the Semenggoh Wildlife Centre, the biggest Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre in Sarawak. You will observe the endangered apes as they have their daily meals and while playing in the jungle. Head next to the Annah Rais Longhouse, the traditional home of the Bidayuh or Land Dayak, who comprise the second largest indigenous tribe in Sarawak. Be greeted ceremoniously with a cup of rice wine, and take a peek at the human skulls kept at the century-old longhouse.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
- Children two years old and below can join the tour for free but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed. - The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.