Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine and Namba Walking Tour
Tersedia Hari Ini
Learn about the history of Sumiyoshi Taisha, the centre of religion in Osaka Ride a tramcar and see the Tsutenkaku Tower from a distance in Shinsekai Enjoy nine sticks of kushikatsu, deep-fried meat or vegetables on skewers
Silakan pilih tanggal kedatangan Anda
Paket tidak tersedia, silahkan pilih tanggal yang lain
- On this half-day tour, you will be exploring Namba, the downtown area of Osaka. Take the train to Sumiyoshi Taisha, one of Japan's oldest shrines. You will then ride a tramcar that lets experience the town's nostalgic atmosphere. Continue onto a walking tour around the Shinsekai neighbourhood, and see the Tsutenkaku Tower from a distance. You will also be served with nine sticks of kushikatsu, which refers to deep-fried meat or vegetables on skewers.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Trem Jajanan Lokal Biaya Masuk Tiket Kereta Api Pemandu
- Includes: Nine sticks of kushikatsu, including three sticks of beef, pork katsu, squid, lotus root, and eggplant - Dress code: Comfortable walking shoes, as a distance of about two kilometres will be covered on this tour.
- Public transportation will be used for this tour. Please note that seating is not guaranteed. - Vegetable kushikatsu is available, but must be requested on the day of your tour. - Egg and dairy items cannot be removed from the menu. - Children five years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian. - Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Bahasa yang diucapkan pemandu wisata : chinese, english,
- Make your own way to Swissotel Nankai Osaka (08:50) - Start of tour (09:00) - Train ride from Namba Station to Sumiyoshi Taisha Station - Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine (Duration: 60 minutes) - Tramcar ride from Sumiyoshi Torii-mae Station to Ebisu-cho Station (Duration: 20 minutes) - Walking tour around Shinsekai with local food tasting, included (Duration: 50 minutes) - Train ride from Dobutsuen-mae Station to Namba Station - End of tour at Namba Station (13:00)