Osaka Local Market Walking Tour
Tersedia Hari Ini
Explore the Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine, famous for the large crowds that come to the shrine on New Year's Day for Hatsumode. Experience the tramcars ride that run through downtown Osaka. Savour Osaka's soul food, Kushikatsu - a deep-fried meat or vegetables on skewers.
Silakan pilih tanggal kedatangan Anda
Paket tidak tersedia, silahkan pilih tanggal yang lain
- This walking tour explores Osaka's cultural site as well as savour the local food. Visit Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine, a shrine with a long history, which still remains to be the centre of religion to the people of Osaka.
- A chance to savour Osaka's Soul food, Kushikatsu, a deep-fried meat or vegetables on skewers and is Osaka. Experience the only tramcar ride from Sumiyoshi Torii-mae Station to Ebisu-cho Station, chance to explore the nostalgic atmosphere of the town on a tramcar.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Trem Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris Jajanan Lokal
Harga Tidak Termasuk :
Pengeluaran Pribadi Tips
What to wear/bring: - Comfortable set of clothes - A good pair of shoes
- As this is a walking tour, and a distance of about 2km will be covered on this tour. Please wear comfortable shoes. - Public transportation will be used to move around on this tour. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
13:50 - Meet at Kansai Tourist Information Center Daimaru Shinsaibashi Meeting Location: Kansai Tourist Information Center Daimaru Shinsaibashi South Building 2F of Daimaru Shinsaibashi Store, 1-7-1 Shinsaibashi-suji, Chuo-ku, Osaka Tel: 06-6244-7100 14:00 - Depart from Kansai Tourist Information Center Daimaru Shinsaibashi Doguyasuji Shopping Street The people of Osaka are famous for their love of food, and Doguyasuji Shopping Street is where professional chefs come to buy all of their cooking equipment. See rows upon rows of authentic professional cookware. Food Replica Shop (10 min) This shop has many types of fake food from the display samples often seen in restaurant windows to cute accessories and more. Purchases can also be made. Traditional Japanese-made Knife Shop (10 min) Tour a speciality kitchen knife shop. Before cooking, first you need a good knife, and this shop has all kinds. This shop is lined with cutlery for beginners and pros alike. Take a look at all kinds of Japanese cooking knives which are popular worldwide for their high quality. Kuromon Ichiba Market (40 min) This famous market features about 180 shops, over half of which sell fresh cooking ingredients. Located in the centre of Osaka's Minami area, this market is visited by many international tourists. The market even has Wi-Fi access. - 16:00 Kuromon Ichiba Market North Exit Please head to your next destination on your own after the tour.