Southern Jeju Island Tour
Tersedia Hari Ini
Explore the natural attractions of Southern Jeju Go on a scenic ride and experience the optical illusion along Mysterious Road Hike to the summit of the Mount Halla Eoseungsaengak trail
Silakan pilih tanggal kedatangan Anda
Paket tidak tersedia, silahkan pilih tanggal yang lain
- On this full-day tour, you will be exploring Southern Jeju Island with an English or Chinese-speaking guide. Drive along Mysterious Road, and see a strange optical illusion that makes the road look like it is tilted in the opposite direction. Continue with a trekking adventure to Mount Halla, taking the Eoseungsaengak trail. Visit Alive Museum before enjoying a Korean traditional lunch set. You will also visit the Jusangjeoli Cliff, Oedolgae rock formation, and Jeongbang Waterfalls.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Biaya Masuk Makan Siang Bus Pemandu
- After the tour, participants staying in the Jungmun or Seoqwipo areas may take a ride on the limousine bus. The bus fare will be provided by the tour operator. - Lunch menu (subject to change): Steamed pork, mackerel with boiled soy sauce, braised short ribs, or soybean stew - Dress code: Comfortable hiking clothes and shoes
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed. - Infants up to 24 months are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Bahasa yang diucapkan pemandu wisata : english, chinese,
- Make your own way to one of the pickup points (08:15 - 09:00) - Drive along Mysterious Road - Trek along the Mount Halla Eoseungsaengak trail (One hour, 1.3km per way) - Alive Museum - Lunch, included (One hour) - Jusangjeoli Hexagon Lava Cliff (UNESCO GEO Park) - Oedolgae - Jeongbang Waterfalls (Five-minute walk from the parking lot) - End of tour at the same pickup points (16:50 - 18:00)