Drama Tour - MBC Daejanggeum Park
Tersedia Hari Ini
Be transported to Joseon Dynasty at the Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park Explore the recreated settings used for famous dramas like The Moon that Embraces the Sun Relive scenes from said dramas as you try on historical costumes
Silakan pilih tanggal kedatangan Anda
Paket tidak tersedia, silahkan pilih tanggal yang lain
- Experience a tour that is better than any other historical trips. See where your favourite classic Korean dramas were filmed. Savour the authentic ambience of while you step back in ancient times.
- Start your tour in Dramia which has been re-created based on historical records and very accurately reflects the structures and culture of ancient times. It has served as the filming location for hugely popular Korean historical dramas such as “Jumong," “Queen Seon-deok,” “Isan,” and “Dong Yi.” Then you’ll be taken to the Korean Folk Village which is home to numerous collections of Korean cultural artefacts, providing an opportunity for Korean children to experience and learn the culture of their ancestors first-hand. A fun shopping tour in the Duty-Free Shop is also included.
- Whether you’re a fan of Korean drama series or not, or simply curious about the look of the imperial era you will surely enjoy this tour.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Layanan Transfer Biaya Masuk Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris Makan Siang
Harga Tidak Termasuk :
Pengeluaran Pribadi Tips
What to wear: - Modest, comfortable set of clothes - Good pair of shoes Hotel Pickup Conditions: - The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions. - You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location. Copyright: - Photo credit to Photographer (John Doe)- Korea Tourism Organisation
- Pick-up service may be delayed depending on the traffic condition.
09:00-17:30 - Hotel pickup - Yongin MBC Dramia - Lunch - Korea Folk Village - Duty Free Shop - Hotel drop off