Ngong Ping 360 Lantau Sunset Tour
Tersedia Hari Ini
Have a single cable car ride from Tung Chung Town Centre and Ngong Ping Roam around Ngong Ping Village, the Big Buddha, and Po Lin Monastery Explore Tai O Fishing Village
- Get a glimpse of the lesser known side of Hong Kong through the 360 Lantau Sunset Tour. This trip is to showcase the beauty of Hong Kong’s largest outlying island – Lantau. Your professional guide will take you through a series of remarkable sights that form part of your tranquil and relaxing experience.You may experience the unique atmosphere of a tightly-knitted community interconnected by stilt houses built above the tidal flats of Lantau. Enjoy a special dinner at the Tai O Heritage Hotel.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris Makan Malam Tiket Kereta Api Biaya Masuk Biaya Cable Car
Harga Tidak Termasuk :
Additional inclusions: - Round-trip air-conditioned sightseeing coach transfer to/from Tai O Village - Tai O boat excursion - Single-trip MTR ticket Notes: - Ngong Ping 360 and 360 Holidays shall be exempted from any liability for loss, damage to property, injury to a person, burglary, accidental delay or other occurrences beyond its control. - Tour itinerary or transportation as described is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, Ngong Ping 360 and 360 Holidays reserve the right to alter the order of places to be visited. - Tour Start-Times stated on the website are fixed and latecomers will not be entertained and no refund will be provided for latecomers - Should the cable car service be cancelled due to inclement weather or other reasons, the guided tour will be cancelled. - In the case of cancellation made by Ngong Ping 360 / 360 Holidays for a typhoon or undesirable conditions, please make the refund applications at the point of purchase. - Visitors are to make their own judgment to decide whether it is suitable for them to join in the activities of the package and Ngong Ping 360 shall be exempted from any liability. - This ticket is not valid for Hong Kong residents.
- The cable car operations are subject to changes due to unforeseeable circumstances such as weather conditions and schedule maintainance. Please visit Ngong Ping 360 official website http://www.np360.com.hk/en/ for closure dates before your visit.
Bahasa yang diucapkan pemandu wisata : chinese, english,
You will receive a voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. Please present this voucher either in printed copy or mobile to redeem the ticket. Redemption Time is on or before 14:45 and assemble at Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li-Nong Teahouse by 15:30
- 15:00 Ride Ngong Ping Cable Car Ride on Asia’s longest bi-cable ropeway to enjoy the magical 360 degree bird’s-eye views of the rolling grassland slopes, the boundless blue sky and the spectacular ocean. - 15:30 Ngong Ping Village, the Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery Ngong Ping Village is a culturally themed village designed and landscaped with Chinese architectural features. The Big Buddha, the world’s second-largest outdoor bronze Buddha statue and Po Lin Monastery, the largest of Hong Kong’s Buddhist temple, are both major point of pilgrimage for Hong Kong Buddhists. - 17:45 Tai O Fishing Village Explore the tranquil and simple life of Tai O – the “Venice of the Orient” – in depth on this adorable boat excursion in Hong Kong’s oldest fishing village. Enjoy the charming views of stilt houses built along the banks of Tai O’s waterways, observe the General’s Rock in close distance and in these waters there is an opportunity to catch a glimpse of the Chinese White Dolphins along the way. - 18:00 Dinner at the Tai O Heritage Hotel Formerly the Tai O Police Station, the Tai O Heritage Hotel was built in 1902 in an architectural style that features a strong colonial character with building elements uniquely identifiable as East meets West. This is a Grade II historic building, also recognised by UNESCO, with its fascinating historical and architectural stories. Visitors will enjoy a special meal with Tai O flavours in the serene views of a woodland at Tai O Lookout, the glass-roofed restaurant on the first floor of the hotel. - 20:00 Star-gazing on the beach of Cheung Sha Cheung Sha is the longest beach in Hong Kong. It is a paradise for water sports enthusiasts in the day time and the perfect spot for star-gazing at night. - 20:30 Shopping at Tung Chung The trip ends at Tung Chung. Visitors can continue with their shopping, dining and entertainment in the city that never sleeps.