Half Day Morning Grand Palace & Wat Phra Kaew (Join Tour)
Tersedia Hari Ini
Visit Wat Phra Keow, locally regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand See the Outer, Inner, and Central Courts of the Royal Grand Palace See the Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew
Silakan pilih tanggal kedatangan Anda
Paket tidak tersedia, silahkan pilih tanggal yang lain
- Built on 1782 through King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke’s order, Grand Palace has been the Kings of Siam’s official residence until 1925. On this tour, guests will get the chance to see this landmark along with some other temples and points of interest in Bangkok.
- Begin the journey in your hotel where your driver will pick you up. Upon pick-up, the guests will proceed to visit Wat Phra Keow, also known as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. This temple is locally regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand. It is also home to the statue of the Emerald Buddha, hence the name. The statue, approximately 66 centimetres in height, is carved through a single jade stone in a meditating posture.
- Guests will then explore the Grand Palace, a structure built in a traditional Thai architecture with western influences. The entire complex is almost rectangular in shape, surrounded by four walls and has a combined area of 218,400 square metres.
- The half-day tour will end with each guest being dropped off at their respective city centre hotels. The tour will last for about five hours, including travel time in between stops.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Biaya Masuk Pemandu Layanan Transfer
Harga Tidak Termasuk :
Pengeluaran Pribadi Tips Makan Siang
Meeting point of participants who are staying outside the given hotel pick-up locations: - Yowarat - White Orchid , China Town , Grand China - Charoen Nakhon - Royal Orchid Sheraton - Ramkhamheang - Amari Atrium Bangkok - Rachada - Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21 - Suvarnabhumi - Eastin Makkasan - Thonburi - RoyalRattanakosin - Lat Phrao - Century Park Hotel What to wear: - Modest, comfortable set of clothes - Good pair of shoes What to bring: - Face towel - Hat or cap - Umbrella - Camera - Bottled water - Extra clothes
- In case of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled. - Heavy traffic may cause changes of hotel pick up and drop off time. Safety and insurance: - Children over 120 centimetres in height will be charged the adult price. - Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Bahasa yang diucapkan pemandu wisata : english,
- 07:30 Hotel pick-up - 08:30 Head to Wat Phra Kaew - Visit the Grand Palace - 12:00 Hotel drop-off