Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew
Tersedia Hari Ini
Visit Wat Phra Keow, the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand See the outer, inner, and central courts of the Royal Grand Palace See the Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew
Silakan pilih tanggal kedatangan Anda
Paket tidak tersedia, silahkan pilih tanggal yang lain
- Begin the journey at Wat Phra Keow, also known as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. The temple is recognized as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand. The statue is carved through a single jade stone in a meditating posture with approximately 66 centimetres in height. After that, you will then explore the Grand Palace. It is once the official home of the Kings of Siam and was built in traditional Thai architecture mixed with European designs.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Biaya Masuk Pemandu Layanan Transfer
Harga Tidak Termasuk :
- Meals not stated - Personal expenses
- Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk. - Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. - Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off. - For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher. - In cases of extreme weather conditions, events or any other conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed. - Children aged two years old and below or below 100 cm may come free of charge, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian. - Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times. - You are required to bring your passport on the activity date.
Bahasa yang diucapkan pemandu wisata : english,
- Hotel pick-up (07:30) - Wat Phra Kaew - Grand Palace - Hotel drop-off (12:00)