Legoland Discovery Centre Tokyo
Tersedia Hari Ini
Enjoy the interactive city composed of 1.5 million bricks at the Miniland Rescue the captured princess at the Kingdom Quest Watch at the LEGO® 4D Cinema's 3D film changes into a 4D cinema
- Located at the Decks Mall, LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Tokyo is the country's first LEGO® attraction, which consists of 12 attractions such as the Miniland, LEGO® 4D Cinema, Kingdom Quest, LEGO® Factory Tour, Duplo Village, LEGO® Ninjago® City Adventure, and LEGO® City Builder.
- At the Miniland, children and adults alike can enjoy the interactive city, which is composed of over 1.5 million bricks. Here, you can see towers glow as it changes from day to night. Kingdon Quest, meanwhile, is where you will hop aboard a chariot to rescue the captured princess while encountering a beastly stroll and skeletons lurking around. Watch at the LEGO® 4D Cinema's 3D film changes into a 4D cinema that lets you experience rain, snow, and wind.
- Let your kids develop and build structures at DUPLO Village with its soft play bricks and pits of DUPLO bricks, ideal for children ages from 1 to 5. At LEGO® NINJAGO® City Adventure, kids can train their flexes, go through the "laser beam", as well as clearing different crags. While at LEGO® City Builder, children can experience help build the "coolest" LEGO City.
- Other attractions also include the Merlin's Apprentice Ride, LEGO® Racers: Build & Test, LEGO® Shop, Cafe, Dino Explorer, Minifigure Trading.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Harga Tidak Termasuk :
Opening hours: • Weekdays: 10:00 to 20:00, the last admission is until 18:00. • Weekends and Public holidays: 10:00 to 21:00, the last admission is until 19:00. *The opening hours and admission timing are subject to change without prior notice. Please visit the official website at https://tokyo.legolanddiscoverycenter.jp/en/plan/opening-times/ prior to your visit to check the operating hours. Child Policy - Children below 3 years old visit for Free, must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Admission Policy - Require minimum one adult + one child to enter the attraction - Children below 15 years old must be accompanied by at least a paying adult at all times. - An adult is not allowed to enter the attraction when is not accompanied by a child. Kingdom Quest: - A rider should be able to sit upright unaided. - Children under 130 centimetres in height must be accompanied by an adult. - Infants who are not able to walk yet are not allowed. - For 1 attendant, the allowable number of children under 130 centimetres in height that can be accompanied is two. LEGO® NINJAGO® City Adventure: - Children are required to take off their shoes. - It is not allowed wearing an eyewear or string clothes Merlin's Apprentice Ride: - Children between 90 and 120 centimetres in height are required to ride with an adult.