Orchid Garden, Butterfly Park and KL Bird Park Tour
Tersedia Hari Ini
Visit the Orchid Garden and see more than 3,000 species of orchids Explore the Butterfly Park that has over 15,000 plants inside the rainforest See different species of flora and fauna on this tour
Silakan pilih tanggal kedatangan Anda
Paket tidak tersedia, silahkan pilih tanggal yang lain
- This half-day tour involves Kuala Lumpur's parks and gardens exploration. Join this tour and discover the most renowned natural spots right in the heart of the city.
- Included in the itinerary is a visit to the Orchid Garden, home to over 3,000 species of orchid plants. This huge collection includes hybrid and exotic species, all thriving abundantly on this one hectare of floral paradise. Another interesting stop is the lush Butterfly Park which is created with more than 15,000 plants to give it the look and feel of a rainforest. At the nursery, guests can learn about the life cycle and mating habit of these graceful insects while also having fun.
- Last but not the least is the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, the largest enclosed aviary in Southeast Asia. Sprawling across a verdant valley terrain, it gives shelter to over 5,000 birds and if you’re lucky, you might even get to spot some rare species of fowls in the area.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Layanan Transfer Layanan Supir Biaya Masuk
Harga Tidak Termasuk :
Pengeluaran Pribadi Tips
Notes: - Admission fee for all 3 parks are included. - Camera fee is not included. - Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. - Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients. What to wear: - Modest, comfortable set of clothes - Good pair of shoes What to bring: - Insect Repellent - Hat or cap - Camera - Bottled water - Extra clothes Hotel Pickup Conditions: - Please reconfirm your pick-up time at least one day before tour date on the local host emergency hotline in the voucher. - You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location. - Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher. - For any other amendments about the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
- In case of extreme weather conditions, the itinerary may be changed or the tour may be cancelled. Please contact your host. Safety and insurance: - Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
Pickup at hotels located within Kuala Lumpur City Center area. Pickup Time: 08:45 to 09:15 Departure time: 09:30 to 09:45 Orchid Garden Visit Orchid Garden to observe different varieties of orchids and hibiscus. Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park Visit Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park, which has 6,000 species of butterflies that will captivate your attention as they fly around the park. Kuala Lumpur Bird Park Visit Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, World's Largest Free-flight Walk-in Aviary. Drop-off Service After your tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Center area. Drop-off Time: 12:15 *The timings of each stop are approximate estimates and may change due to unforeseen circumstances.