Perth Segway Tour
Tersedia Hari IniRp 0
Durasi : 1 Jam 30 Menit
Tunjukkan Mobile Voucher
Uang tidak dapat dikembalikan
Min 1 pax - Max 10 pax
Cari tiket anda
Rp / pax
Explore Perth's riverside on this one-hour and 30-minutes segway tour See the Swan River from the Elizabeth Quay suspension bridge Pass by unique landmarks like the Bell Tower and Narrows Bridge
- Enjoy a one-hour and 30-minutes segway tour as you travel along shared pathways through the old and redeveloped Barrack Street Jetty. Take in the river views from the Elizabeth Quay suspension bridge, then pass by the Bell Tower and Narrows Bridge. You will also go around the base of Kings Park through the John Oldham Park Lakeland and waterfall. Continue onto the quays along the river and the Old Rowing Club before returning to Barrack Street Jetty.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
- Includes: safety equipment, short rider training by a professional, personal radio communication device - Dress code: Athletic wear and closed shoes
- Children 11 years old and below, who weigh under 45 kilograms, are not allowed to join this tour. - Children 12 to 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times. - Guests who are pregnant and/or have high blood pressure and heart disease are not advised to join this tour.