Firefly Tour in Kuala Selangor
Tersedia Hari IniRp 810.360
Durasi : 8 Jam
Uang tidak dapat dikembalikan
Min 2 pax - Max 30 pax
Cari tiket anda
Firefly Tour in Kuala Selangor - Group
Rp / pax
Firefly Tour in Kuala Selangor - Private
Rp / pax
Visit Kota Melawati, which is formerly known as the Fort Altingsburg Stop at the Royal Mausoleum, ruined Fort, and the legendary 100 steps Explore Kuala Selangor Nature Park, which is an ideal site to watch the migratory birds
- The quiet hamlet of Kampung Kuantan in Kuala Selangor has one of the largest firefly colonies in the world. On arrival, you will visit ‘Kota Melawati’, formerly known as ‘Fort Altingsburg’, Royal Mausoleum, ruined Fort and the legendary 100 steps (a fabled execution block). The Kuala Selangor Nature Park at the foot of Bukit Melawati is an ideal place for watching migratory birds. If lucky, you may spot the Silvered-leaf monkeys, rare species of bird, butterflies and etc.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Makan Malam Berlayar
- Typical Malay wooden rowboat is included on this tour - Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. - Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- In case of extreme weather situations, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly. - Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.