Marble Mountains and Hoi An Private Tour
Tersedia Hari IniRp 2.847.708
Durasi : 8 Jam
Tunjukkan Mobile Voucher
Min 1 pax - Max 12 pax
Cari tiket anda
Marble Mountains and Hoi An Private Tour with Korean-speaking Guide
Rp / pax
Marble Mountains and Hoi An Private Tour with English-speaking Guide
Rp / pax
Visit Marble Mountains symbolising the five basic elements Go for a walk around the heritage site of Hoi An Ancient Town Listen to folk music at an ancient house-turned-sightseeing spot
- Upon arriving at Tien Sa Port, you will be assisted in exiting the cruise. You will then be driven to Hoi An, stopping along the way at Marble Mountains, a cluster of marble and limestone mountains symbolising the five basic elements. Continue onto Hoi An Ancient Town, a well-preserved Southeast Asian trading port that is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After lunch, you will then visit the PhucKien Assembly Hall, enjoy folk music at an ancient house, and make a stop at Hoi An market.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Asuransi Makan Siang Air Minum Layanan Transfer Biaya Masuk Pemandu
- Includes: Port fees - The pickup time may vary depending on the arrival of the cruise at Tien Sa Port. - Round trip transfers are available to and from Tien Sa Port only.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed. - Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Bahasa yang diucapkan pemandu wisata : korean, english,