One-day Koyasan World Heritage Tour with Lunch
Tersedia Hari Ini
Visit Mt. Koya, list as "Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range." Chance to view many impressive halls, pagodas, and other historic buildings. Explore with a professional guide which will provide you with an insights and explanations about Mt. Koya and its treasures.
Silakan pilih tanggal kedatangan Anda
Paket tidak tersedia, silahkan pilih tanggal yang lain
- This tour visit Koyasan, registered as a World Heritage Site entitled "Sacred Site and Pilgrimage Route in the Kii Mountain Range". Koyasan is home to an active monastic center founded 12 centuries ago by the priest Kukai for the study and practice of Esoteric Buddhism.
- After lunch, you have a chance to explore 2 major sightseeing spots. Danjo Garan, situated on a small plain at the top of Mount Koya. Danjo Garan religious precincts are comprised of many religious and historical monuments and Okunoin Temple, this is the heart of Koyasan, with its many famous gravesites. In the Tamagawa River, which flows through the cemetery, visitors can see wooden talismans specially placed there by the devout.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Biaya Masuk Tiket Kereta Api Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris Makan Siang
Harga Tidak Termasuk :
Pengeluaran Pribadi Tips
What to wear/bring: - Warm set of clothes - A good pair of shoes - Camera
- Public transportation will be used for transfers within the Koyasan area. Please note that seating is not guaranteed. - This tour involves a fair amount of walking at sightseeing locations, so please wear shoes and clothes which are comfortable to walk in. - The temperature at Koyasan is about 8 degrees Celsius lower than in Kyoto and Osaka. Please bring warm attire. - The order of destinations and the lunch venue are subject to change. - Buddhist vegetarian cuisine is served for lunch, so we welcome vegetarian participants.
Hotel pick up at either Granvia Osaka or Swissotel Nankai Osaka Depart Nankai Namba Station at 0940 - From Nankai Namba Station to Gokurakubashi Station. Required Time: 90 min. (Nankai Railway, Limited Express, reserved seat) - From Gokurakubashi Station go to Koyasan Station - Koyasan Station Go to Ichinohashi Kanko Center by bus. Public transportation will be used for transfers within the Koyasan area. Please note that seating is not guaranteed. - Ichinohashi Kanko Center. Required Time: 60 min. Lunch (Buddhist vegetarian cuisine) Buddhist vegetarian cuisine is served for lunch, so we welcome vegetarian participants. - Okuno-in Temple. Required Time: 70 min. The highlight of Koyasan. Walk along the 2-kilometre path to the temple in a mystical atmosphere lined with hundreds of thousands of small stone pagodas. There will be a lot of walking at each destination on this tour, so please wear comfortable shoes. - Danjo Garan Complex. Required Time: 75 min. The Danjo Garan Complex is a sacred place representing the concept of Shingon Mikkyo Buddhism established by Kobo Daishi (Saint Kobo). - From Danjo Garan go to Koyasan Station Go to Koyasan Station by bus - From Koyasan Station to Gokurakubashi Station - From Gokurakubashi Station go to Nankai Namba Station. Required Time: 90 min. (Nankai Railway, Limited Express, reserved seat) - Nankai Railway Namba Station. Start Time: 1745 Please head to your next destination on your own after arrival.