Legoland Discovery Center Osaka
Tersedia Hari Ini
Discover how LEGO® bricks are being made at the LEGO® Factory Have fun at the soft play area with soft bricks and a slide Enjoy the interactive city composed of over 1 million bricks at the Miniland
Silakan pilih tanggal kedatangan Anda
Paket tidak tersedia, silahkan pilih tanggal yang lain
- Located at the Tempokan Marketplace, LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Osaka consists of several attractions such as the LEGO® Factory Tour, LEGO® City Play Zone, LEGO® City Train World, Master Builder Academy, DUPLO Farm, LEGO® Friends Olivia's House, Miniland, LEGO® 4D Cinema, and Kingdom Quest.
- Learn how LEGO® bricks are made at the LEGO® Factory. Meanwhile, at the LEGO® City Play Zone, children can play at a great soft play area with soft bricks and a slide. At the LEGO® City Train World, guests can build trains with LEGO® bricks and can test it on the tracks that run through the "cities" of Osaka, Tokyo, and Shanghai.
- At the Miniland, children and adults alike can enjoy the interactive city, which is composed of over 1 million bricks. Here, you can see towers glow as it changes from day to night. Kingdon Quest, meanwhile, is where you will hop aboard a chariot to rescue the captured princess while encountering a beastly stroll and skeletons lurking around. Watch at the LEGO® 4D Cinema's 3D film changes into a 4D cinema that lets you experience rain, snow, and wind.
- Other attractions also include the Merlin's Apprentice Ride, LEGO® Racers: Build & Test, LEGO® Shop, Cafe, Minifigure Trading.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Harga Tidak Termasuk :
Note: • This product requires a minimum of one adult + one child to enter the attraction. Opening hours: • Weekdays: 10:00 to 19:00, the last admission is until 17:00. • Weekends and Public holidays: 10:00 to 20:00, the last admission is until 18:00. *The opening hours and admission timing are subject to change without prior notice. Please visit the official website at https://osaka.legolanddiscoverycenter.jp/en/plan/opening-times/ prior to your visit to check the operating hours. Child Policy - Children below 3 years old visit for Free, must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Admission Policy - Require minimum one adult + one child to enter the attraction - Children below 15 years old must be accompanied by at least a paying adult at all times. - An adult is not allowed to enter the attraction when is not accompanied by a child. LEGO® City Play Zone: - A height requirement between 90 to 149 centimetres is set to enter. - All guests entering the zone must remove their shoes, and must be wearing socks while inside. Kingdom Quest: - A rider should be able to sit upright unaided. - Children under 130 centimetres in height must be accompanied by an adult. Merlin's Apprentice Ride: - Children must be at least 90 centimetres in height. - Children between 90 and 120 centimetres in height must be accompanied by a paying adult.