One-day Osaka Walking Tour with lunch
Tersedia Hari Ini
Explore Osaka Castle, the most iconic landmark in the city Enjoy lunch at Hotel Granvia Osaka See the Umeda Sky Building, one of the tallest in Japan
Silakan pilih tanggal kedatangan Anda
Paket tidak tersedia, silahkan pilih tanggal yang lain
- Experience some of Osaka's most iconic sights when you join this one day walking tour! See both the traditional and modern sides of Osaka with visits to the Floating Garden Observatory,its roof features a doughnut shape that provides an unobstructed 360-degree view and the Osaka Castle, one of Japan's most famous landmarks and it played a major role in the unification of Japan during the sixteenth century.
- End the journey with an exciting riverboat cruise where you can enjoy breathtaking views of the city!
- If you’re planning a trip to Osaka soon, make sure you don’t miss this chance to explore!
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Biaya Masuk Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris Makan Siang Berlayar Tiket Kereta Api
Harga Tidak Termasuk :
Pengeluaran Pribadi Tips
Notes: - The total walking distance is approximately 6 km. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. - This tour uses public transportation with non-reserved seats. Please note that seating is not guaranteed. - Children aged between 4 and 5 will be required to pay an additional charge of JPY 180 when entering the Aerial Garden Observatory.
- If the Aqua Liner is out of service due to bad weather or other operational concerns, the tour will visit the Osaka Museum of History instead. If the Aqua Liner is unavailable on a Tuesday, when the Osaka Museum is closed, the cost of the Aqua Liner ride will be refunded by the guide on the tour day (JPY 1,700/Adult, JPY 800/Child). - Please inform your host upon booking if you prefer a vegetarian menu.
Bahasa yang diucapkan pemandu wisata : english,
Meet at the Hotel Granvia Osaka Meeting time: 09:35 Departure time: 09:50 Walk to Floating Garden Observatory Floating Garden Observatory, Umeda District Duration: 60 minutes The open-air observatory overlooks the city of Osaka, Awaji Island and Mt. Ikoma. Enjoy panoramic views from 170 meters above the city. Enjoy lunch at Hotel Granvia Osaka Duration: 50 minutes Western-style meal From Higashi-Umeda Station to Temmabashi Station Ride a train Osaka Castle Duration: 1 hour Osaka Castle was founded in 16th century by Hideyoshi Toyotomi, a remarkable shogun in the Sengoku period, and is known as the symbol of his power. Aqua Liner Duration: 1 hour Enjoy seeing the seasonal scenery with a cruise along the Ogawa River aboard the Aqua Liner water bus. See a view of the famous places and historic spots of Osaka from the river. From Osakajokoen Station to Osaka Station Time: 16:15 JR Local Train (non-reserved seat) Tour ends at Osaka Station 16:45 Please head to your next destination on your own after the tour.