Werribee Open Range Zoo
Tersedia Hari Ini
Explore the African-themed Werribee Open Range Zoo located along the Werribee River Meet over 45 species of grassland animals like lions and cheetahs on the walking trails Get close encounters with the wildlife in a safari bus tour across an open savannah
Silakan pilih tanggal kedatangan Anda
Paket tidak tersedia, silahkan pilih tanggal yang lain
- The Werribee Open Range Zoo is located along the picturesque stretch of the Werribee River. Featuring a naturalistic open-range setup, it is home to more than 45 species from Africa, Asia, and Australia. These include lions, hippos, cheetahs, monkeys, and gorillas, among others. You will also embark on a safari bus tour across a 500-acre open savannah for close encounters with grassland wildlife animals such as the rhinoceros, giraffe, zebra, and antelope.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
- Includes: A 40-minute standard safari bus tour that runs every hour - Last entry is at 15:30.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice. - Please check the attraction's official website before your visit. - Children three years old and below can come free of charge. - Children four to 15 years old can come free of charge on weekends, Victorian school holidays, and public holidays. - Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Present your printed voucher at the designated counter to receive your ticket.