Tersedia Hari Ini
Get 360-degree views of Melbourne from nearly 300 metres above the ground Take a 38-second elevator ride, which is the fastest in the Southern Hemisphere Opt to experience The Edge, a glass cube extending from the tower's 88th floor
Silakan pilih tanggal kedatangan Anda
Paket tidak tersedia, silahkan pilih tanggal yang lain
- Located adjacent to the Yarra River, Eureka Skydeck is the highest public vantage point in the Southern Hemisphere. It offers panoramic views of Melbourne and its surrounding regions, including the Albert Park Lake, Port Phillip Bay, and Dandenong Ranges, from 285 metres above the ground. You may opt to also experience The Edge, a glass cube that extends from the tower's 88th floor and offers a different perspective of the city.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
- Last entry is at 21:30. - Eureka Skydeck closes at 17:00 on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice. - Please check the attraction's official website before your visit. - Children three years old and below can come free of charge. - Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Present your printed voucher at the designated counter to receive your ticket.