Ngong Ping 360 Buddhist Walk
Tersedia Hari Ini
Have a roundtrip ticket at Ngong Ping Cable Car Visit Tian Tan Buddha, the world renowned outdoor seated bronze Buddha statue sits calmly on a three-storey pedestal Explore The Grand Hall of Ten Thousand Buddhas
- This two-hour excursion takes you to Ngong Ping’s Buddhist monastery and related attractions. Appreciate the architecture and become enlightened by listening to Buddhist stories and learning more about yourself. Enjoy over the vista of rolling greens, boundless blue sky and the vast ocean from the cable car cabin of Asia’s longest bi-cable ropeway. Kick off your trip to enlightenment with a bird’s eye view of the breathtaking panorama from all 360 degrees.
- Anda akan menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher sesaat setelah pemesanan
- Jika anda tidak menerima email dari kami, mohon periksa folder Spam atau beritahu kami via email
Informasi Tambahan :
Harga Termasuk :
Biaya Cable Car Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Harga Tidak Termasuk :
- As the tour requires walking on mountain trails, guests should consider their fitness and physical conditions prior to joining the tour. Ngong Ping 360 reserves the right to cancel the right of participation for any person who is not fit for the tour. - A child must be accompanied by an adult aged of 15 or above. Ticket holders may be requested to present proof of age. - This ticket is not valid for Hong Kong residents.
- The cable car operations are subject to changes due to unforeseeable circumstances such as weather conditions and schedule maintenance. Please visit Ngong Ping 360 official website http://www.np360.com.hk/en/ for closure dates before your visit. - The host shall be exempted from any liability for loss, damage to property, injury of a person, theft, accidental delay or other occurrences beyond its control that occur during the course of the guided tour. - No latecomers will be entertained - In the case of cancellation for a typhoon or undesirable conditions, please approach your point of purchase for a refund.
Bahasa yang diucapkan pemandu wisata : english, chinese,
You will receive a voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. Please present this voucher either in printed copy or mobile to redeem the ticket. Redemption Time is on or before 13:00 and assemble at Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li-Nong Teahouse by 13:45.
- 13:00 Ngong Ping Cable Car - 13:50 Tian Tan Buddha - 14:30 Wisdom Path - 15:15 The Grand Hall of Ten Thousand Buddhas - 16:00 Refreshment